- Candidate is a full time Duke student. Both undergraduate and graduate students are eligible. Graduate students are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must be able to provide a work-study verification form showing a federal work-study allowance for the academic year.
Ideal candidates will have some or all of the following characteristics:
- Broad range of intellectual interests
- History of working effectively with working community organizations
- Experience supervising, leading, or mentoring college students
- Experience working closely with college faculty
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Prior job experience working from home
- Interest in service-learning as a teaching and learning method (prior experience with service-learning is helpful but not necessary